Best electric dirt bike for kids! “Working without playing makes Jack a dull boy,” so goes the saying. A child’s world should be fun and exciting. Experienced parents know that kids need some dirt play to become responsible adults.
So, I recommend you find ways to make your kids enjoy every bit of their day in the dirt. You can read an interesting buyer’s guide on the end of this article.
Buying the appropriate gadgets for your kid can increase their self worth and positive energy. It is for this purpose I researched on best electric (battery powered) kids off-road dirt bikes.
The products resented here will treat your child to an excellent fun time in the dirt. In this sizzling discussion, I am presenting ten top kids electric dirt bikes as follows:
We are an affiliate!We hope you’ll love the products we recommend. We may collect a share of sales or any other compensation from the links of this page or if you add products into your basket and check out at Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk. Thank you if you do use a link or checkout. We really appreciate!
1. Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
Dirt biking is the favorite past times for most kids nowadays.
Parents wanting to become their good friend should endeavor to present one as a birthday gift.
Bikes of this nature help kids spend a great time outdoors; this is sometimes a family bike.
But when picking a dirt bike, you need to choose the best.
Of course, Razor is a friend of the family when it comes to kid’s gadget; you won’t find Razor MX350 disappointing. However, you may not know that this dirt bike is that it’s for kids. Yes, because a few people I spoke with had the impression Razor products target only adults, but MX350 is suitable for your kid.
Razor MX350 is designed for kids to ride. This scaled-down version of Razor exotic bike can deliver up to 14 mph in speed. It has a 350 watts 24volt battery capable of 30 minutes run time on a full charge.
MX350 is a twist grip control, single speed; its a chain-driven motorbike with maximum support weight of 140 pounds. This dirt bike is ideal for 5years old and above.
- Off-road riding scaled-down, battery-powered electric motocross dirt bike
- Single speed, Super quiet, chain-driven with a twist grip throttle control
- Large knobby tires;
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Battery life is up to 30 min on a full charge
- Speeds up to 14 miles per hour with no pedaling needed!
- Max weight is 140 pounds
- Big, pneumatic knobby tires
- 12v Sealed Lead Acid batteries with battery cover and charger port
- Works great on various terrains
- Hand-operated rear brake with Variable Speed
- Riser handlebars with handlebar grips
- No shocks
- No parent-lock for speed limit adjustment#
- Will be too small for 13 years and above
Razor MX350 is a brand your kid would enjoy. It is a wise way to spend your hard-earned money. Visit the Amazon page to read more reviews and buy this dirt bike.Check price on Amazon
2. Best Choice Products 6V Kids Electric Battery-Powered Ride-On Motorcycle Dirt Bike
I won’t blame you if you think Razor is the only brand with an excellent product for kids; I did too!
Until you see this product in action, you will find it hard to believe how versatile.
Lots of brands are coming up to challenge the champions; this product is a testimony.
Although a smaller motor power, the 6V Kids Electric Battery-Powered Ride-On Motorcycle Dirt Bike is incredible.
Are you considering what the best gift for your child this Christmas? Think no more because this affordable and reliable Product is the best alternative to Razor dirt Bike for kids.
It is a 6V electric battery with a maximum speed of 2 mph.
The 2-mph of speed is appropriate for kid’s safe ride.
Also, it’s a classic reality of regular dirt bike picturesque aesthetics.
The pair of training wheels encourages learning to ride. Its big and threaded tires grip the terrain for a cool biking adventure.
The bike comes with music, headlights, built-in sound and beautiful color for your child’s attention. This Best Choice Products Ride-on Dirt Bike weighs 44 pounds and recommended for 3 years old and above.
- Ride up to 2 mph with realistic bike features
- Safe training wheels for child’s safety, built with a simple on/off switch
- Realistic experience for kids with bright and colorful decals, built-in music and working headlights
- Includes a charger and 6V rechargeable battery – no need for extra batteries
- Best for children from 3 years old and above
- Realistic and engaging design to motivate kids to learn how to ride it
- The 6V battery allows for optimum top speed for a safe ride
- Safety features to keep child well-protected.
- Its small in size, may become too small for a rapidly growing child
The Best Choice Product extra wheels ensure your child is safe even if he’s just learning to ride. Kids who are learning to ride should not try the faster bikes for safety reasons.
At 2 mph, rest assured your child is in good hands. Check on Amazon to but this dirt bike for your kid.Check price on Amazon
3. Qaba 6V Kids Electric Battery-Powered Ride-On Motorcycle Dirt Bike
Another product you will soon find out to be a good match for Razor is Qaba 6V Kids Electric Battery-Powered Dirt Bike.
The advancement in electric product technology is helping to break the monopoly in kid’s product.
Similar to Best Choice Products brand, Qaba is a dirt bike with fantastic power and versatility. Its strong point is a classic reality of a real dirt bike.
To have your child ride a bike that looks exactly like his uncle gives him a sense of satisfaction. Your child would be enthralled by the look and features of this bike that he won’t separate from it.
The Qaba’s Motocross Electric Motorbike by Aosom gives your kid the power of real bike as a toy. It has a maximum speed of 1.5mph, which makes it completely safe to ride for your child.
A fully-charged battery will deliver up to 45 minutes of continuous ride and fun. The dirt bike is designed for top performance on rough terrains, including dirt and on the grass.
Unlike being worried about safety as most parents do, your child with this bike gives you complete peace of mind! Like the previous product, the pair training wheels ensure your child is safe learning how to ride.
- Realistic driving gives kids 3 years and above the cool experience of riding a dirt bike
- Featuring music and light with bright and colorful decals to experience the real dirt bike lifestyle
- Safe and durable with 2 side wheels and a top speed of 1.25mph to assure a safe ride
- Powerful 6V Motor offer powerful rear-wheel drive for optimum performance on any terrain
- Rechargeable battery with about 45 minutes run life, required up to 8 hours of charge time
- Training wheels
- Safe speed on all terrains
- Stylish design
- Lights and music
- Average battery life
It’s a fantastic product best as a gift and excellent for kid’s playtime. It is recommended for kids 3 years old and above. The product is sold on Amazon, check it out now.Check price on Amazon
If you are Interested in More Kids’ Mobility Gadgets,
You can Check out my Guide on Best Electric Scooter UK for Kid!
4. Best Choice Products 6V Kids Electric Battery-Powered Ride-On Motorcycle Dirt Bike
I am so excited about this dirt bike because of the color and classic reality.
This brand of Best Choice Products will be a good gift for your kid this Christmas.
Most kids love the leaf green color, and I admit it’s pretty cool.
The price for this dirt toy bike will shock you. It’s almost the cost of a cup of coffee, yet offers a healthy competition with the champion models.
This bike is designed for 1-year-old and older kids. Your kid doesn’t have to know how to ride; the 2 training wheels will help him get a balance. The bike has a maximum speed of 2 mph and elegantly designed to give your kid the attraction to play.
You will love the realistic look of this model; almost the real-life dirt bike the big boys ride around. It adds beautiful sound and cool headlight to give the bike a superb aesthetics.
- 2 mph maximum speed
- Realistic features including treaded tires, sports engine, and an exhaust pipe
- Safe training wheels for your kid’s safety and built with a simple on/off switch
- Bright and colorful decals, built-in music and working headlights for a realistic experience
- Rechargeable battery with a charger; no need for extra batteries
- Measurements: 41″(L) x 20″(W) x 28″(H)
- Weight Capacity: 44 lbs.
- Best for kids ages 3 and above
- Realistic details like treaded tires, an exhaust pipe, and an engine
- Exciting 2 mph max speed with training wheels for safety
- Colorful decals and built-in music create a fun experience
- Rechargeable 6V battery and charger with an easy on/off switch
- Recommended for ages: 3+ years
- Some customers complained of training wheels always loose
This Best Dirt Bike for kids makes a fantastic gift for your child for a birthday or Christmas. The cool leaf color is impressive and beautiful for kids. Check the product on Amazon and get it for your loving kid.Check price on Amazon
5. Kids Beginner Battery-Powered Ride-On Mini Motor Dirt Bike
The Beginner Dirt Bike is a 6V battery powered mini motorbike by Lil’ Rider.
It is designed for kids within the age range 3-7, the bike is another alternative to Razor dirt bike.
The design is great in aesthetics and equipped with classic gadgets to make it look real.
It has 2 training wheels to ensure your learner kid never suffers an accident while riding.
This new dirt bike is by Lil Rider strikes a semblance of the real dirt bike.
The 6V 4aH Battery-powered bike has 2 training wheels to give kids the best chance of learning to ride without an accident.
It has a speed (max) of 1.25 mph which is an additional safety measure for kids. The bike has cool sound and music, headlight to see at night and fantastic control.
Assembly the parts after unboxed take a little time for adult or the kid need supervision. The kid beginner dirt bike is recommended for 3-7 years old.
- Hour of fun for the little boy to enjoy outdoor riding the safe speed dirt bike
- 6-volt 4Ah battery operated dirt bike ride-on toy with 2 wheels training facility for children
- Training wheels offer safety and stability for newbie riders
- Realistic effects with Electric mini Motor, light, and sound
- Details – Material: plastic. Color: red and black.
- Dimensions: (l) 40”x (w) 23”x (h) 25”.
- Battery and wall charger are included.
- Weight limit is 55 pounds
- Easy to assemble
- It is Safe to ride with the safe speed at reach 2 mph, 2 training wheels for adequate balancing
- Great bike for little kids (2 to 3 years old and above)
- Provides a lot of fun for little kids to ride with guaranteed safety
- Easy to maneuvre, short of a learning curve as any kid can ride
- This is the best dirt bike for toddlers that you can find online as of today.
- Not recommended on grass or dirt. It is more for even surfaces
- Instructions aren’t that clear
Best dirt bike for a beginner, your kid won’t have a hard time learning and mastering how to ride. You can check on Amazon to buy with a warranty.Check price on Amazon
6. Ride-On Motorcycles Extreme Rider Dirt Bike Children’s Kid’s Battery Operated Rechargeable
This is another 2 wheels training dirt bike to give to your child this Christmas. The extreme rider dirt bike is another best alternative to Razor MX350, which promises lots of outdoor fun.
Similar to previous dirt bike in this review, you don’t have to worry about your child getting hurt by the bike.
The maximum speed is safe at 3 mph, and the training wheels offer balance and steady ride.
The dirt bike is battery operated and can deliver up to 30 minutes of fun time with a full charge battery. The price is affordable, and there is no need for a second battery because it comes with a charger to charge when the battery is low.
The charging time is between 8 and 12 hours; please don’t exceed 15 hours of charging to protect battery life. You will need to assemble the bike after unboxing, but it is easy to couple together with minimal instruction.
The training wheels are removable if your kid is a master rider, but let it be for a newbie. It is best for children between 3 and 8 years.
- Battery Operated Rechargeable Ride-On Motorcycle
- Removable Training Wheels
- Minor Assembly Required
- Easy to Assemble! Instruction Manual Included
- Speed: 3km/h
- Battery: 6V 4.5AH
- Wall Charger Included to charge the battery for 8-12 Hour, never exceed 15 Hours
- Max Weight: 55 Lbs
- Product size: 42 x 21 x 28″
- Perfect dirt bike for toddlers and ensures a comfortable and smooth ride
- For up to 40 minutes of a continuous fun ride
- Built-in music system for fun ride
- ON/OFF and Forward/backward switches for full enjoyment
- Some difficulty in assembling the parts
- Instructions manual badly translated
Kids love beautiful things, and the green color for this dirt bike makes the perfect present to cherish. You can read more about the product on Amazon and buy it under warranty.Check price on Amazon
If you are Interested in More Kids’ Mobility Gadgets,
Check out my Best Children Electric Toy Car With Remote Control In 2019
7. MotoTec 36v Pro Electric Dirt Bike 1000w Lithium Green
Unlike the previous dirt bikes, this model is a super racer with higher speed and needs an experienced rider.
I am not kidding; this dirt bike can serve the whole family of riders because both kids and adults can use it. Think of going on a mountain ride, think of MotoTec 36V.
You will not feel disappointed by its power and performance.
The MotoTec 36V dirt bike has incredible motor power to make it conquer any obstacle. It is ready to go on any terrain, smooth driveway or rough road. The bike has the standard front and rear suspension and brakes for top performance.
It sports 3 adjustment throttle response and fantastic motor power output and speed. Also, this bike is super light with the lithium battery a featherweight of a kind. This product is recommended for 8 years old and above.
- Key ignition
- Padded single rider seat
- Handlebars forward/back adjustable
- Battery meter
- Battery charger
- Box Size: 46” x 14” x 25”
- Easy to assemble
- 3 shift speeds
- Max speed: 18MPH
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Charging time 4-6hours
- Ideal for 8-12 years old
- Can ride up to 9 miles before loading battery
- MotoTec is not a high-end brand
MotoTec 36v 1000w Lithium Pro Electric Dirt Bike is a sturdy and elegant bike for a kid. It’s best as a gift for birthday and could be a valuable family possession. Buy it on Amazon for the best warranty.Check price on Amazon
8. Tidyard Outdoor Recreation Dirt Bike 6V Electric Battery Powered Motocross Kids Ride-On Motorcycle
Imagine that feeling you get when riding the authentic real dirt bike?
Your child would feel it when on Tidyard 6V Electric Kids Ride-On Bike.
With the long fun time and classic reality and aesthetics, this is a bike every child will love.
It features a safe speed and training wheels to make kids ride with guaranteed safety. If your kid loves the outdoor life, this is the best gift you can ever give them.
This battery-powered Dirt Bike has the authentic motocross resemblance that makes your child ride like a pro. The bike is designed for kids about 3 years and older. It has a maximum speed of 2.5 mph and delivers 45 minutes of run time on a fully charged battery.
The bike has 2 wheels training facility to keep your newbie rider safe and steady. Whether it’s over wet grass, mud or rutted dirt terrain, you are assured of a fun ride everywhere. The Tidyard Dirt Bike has durable body parts to guarantee extended use.
- 2 Side Wheels for training
- top speed of 2.5mph for an assured safe ride
- Authentic driving experience for little kids
- Ride all-terrain – over mud, wet grass, and rutted dirt
- 45min continuous fun on a fully charged battery
- Certifications – ASTM, CPSIA, F963
- Easy to assemble
- Great bike for little kids (2 to 3 years old and above)
- Easy to maneuvre, there is no learning curve as any kid can ride
- Working headlights, Colorful decals, and built-in music create a fun experience
- Battery life may be shorter
Tidyard is a dirt bike for peace of mind for parents who may be worried about the safety of their child riding a dirt bike. The price is affordable, and its the best gift for Christmas; check in on Amazon today.Check price on Amazon
9. Best Ride-On 6V Battery Powered Mini Dirt Bike
Our last dirt bike is another new product striving for a higher position among the champions.
The Best Ride-On Cars Mini Dirt Bike is on a steady climb in the game of kids’ outdoor toys.
This model has training wheels for your kid safety; you don’t have to worry about getting hurt while riding.
It’s an electric dirt ride with a 6V motor that delivers a powerful drive to take the rider through any terrain.
Also, the bike is a classic reality of the real dirt bike used by the big boy; your child would love it!
It’s a 6V battery-powered electric motor driven dirt bike with training wheels. The bike is a perfect resemblance of the real dirt bike; it has alloy like rims and threaded tires.
The 2 training wheels can be removed in case your child has overgrown its use. This dirt bike is recommended for children between 2 and 5 years of age. It has a working horn sound and the bright headlight and can go up to 2 mph in speed.
Battery recharge time is a maximum of 4 hours and can deliver up to 30 minutes of ride time.
- Mini dirt bike 6V
- Alloy like rims
- Mini dirt bike with 2 training wheels
- Working horn sound
- Best Ride-On Cars provide its customer with high quality and dependable products
- Nice quality
- Works great
- Excellent customer service
- Very attentive to customer complaints
- Body material is plastic, though solid but could break easily
- The stickers peeled off
The maker of this dirt bike is Best Ride-On Car known to deliver children’s battery-operated electric toys. This model of the dirt bike is from a trusted maker, and you can feel at ease buying it for your child. You can find it on Amazon with a warranty.Check price on Amazon
If you are Interested in more Kids’ Mobility Gadgets,
Check out my Best Child Remote Control Cars
Buyer’s Guide on the Best Electric Dirt Bikes for Children
- Weigh up the rider’s readiness: While selecting a dirt bike for a kid, see how much experience he has, and why buying the bikes. Although riding dirt bikes is beneficial, the rider’s responsibility is essential.
- Safety measures: The land to ride a bike depends on the bike’s feature, throttle, brake, safety measurements, chain-driven motor, speed control, etc. Ensure that your child thoroughly understands how to ride an electronic or electric bike safely on the appropriate land areas.
- The speed limit: You should also think about the speed at which is okay for your child to ride with. Some bike models can reach up to 14 or 16 mph. Although this speed may be reasonable for a car driver, it might cause an accident for kids with electric bikes.
- Construction. Any electric bike you pick for your child must be hard-wearing and robustly designed for the most extreme terrains. And, their tires must be firm grip to prevent your child from slipping on rough land paths while riding outdoors.
- The size of your kids. It is a priority to consider your child’s current height and weight. Doing so will help you to see how big they will be in the next few years. Since most kids’ electric dirt bikes have a weight limit of 50 pounds. A young 8-year-old child may have outgrown an electric vehicle unless you check to confirm before buying!
Using a bike on a particular land type depends basically on the specific features; throttle, brake, safety measurements, speed control and chain-driven motor of the electric or electronic bike.
Make sure that the rider understands the safety measures and other vital information, as well as the most suitable areas for landing the bike before using in on different terrains.
That was the end of this article. Thank you for reading!